Monday, May 10, 2010

The whats and who's of not being able to sleep

Last night,
I definatly couldn't fall asleep.
I found myself tripping over the events of this past year.
I found myself missing people, and wondering if they miss me.
I found myself wondering alot.
Wondering is a terrible habit.
It accomplishes nothing, and yet I insist on doing it all the time.
I wonder if he likes me?
I wonder if she is mad at me?
All these stupid trivial meaningless wonderings.
I have decided if I cannot find the answer out myself,
If I am to scared to find out the answer to all my wonderings,
That they are nothing to loose sleep over.
I lost sleep last night for sure.
I worry too much.
Last night I wondered if the events of the last year will change my life forever.
Well duh, events change everything.
Who you meet, who you lose, where you go.
I have met and lost amazing people this year.
I have gone amazing places.
I will not loose sleep wondering anymore.
Kinda silly.
I can still wonder,
It's just part of daydreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment