Saturday, May 15, 2010

things as of late

Im still looking for a job which is really annoying.
Im hoping to work at this cute little clothing store, and increase my closet size.
I have a significant other type person in my life right now, but Im not attached as I usually would be. Cause love happens when it does, no sense in rushing things, besides Im gonna be making alot of money when I graduate, so whoever Im with it better not be no sugar mamma deal.
Im so so excited to be going to school in August, whats the deal with schools starting in august?
haha oh well I suppose.
I still am without phone, but am growing ever so accustomed to this lack of luxery.
I am renting a house from my dad!!! whoot whoot which is awesome cause I get to be close to my family.
(they went out of town today so Im stealing internet, and last nights hot dish)
My relationship with God is a trial day by day.
I find myself hungry again.
Its weird though not being surrounded by my core of Godly people.
I have busted out my piano, and am excited to learn praise and worship songs, filtered in between with Imogen heap, and paul simon, and Nirvana songs. :) :)
I love love love love love my new house though.
Im planting flowers as soon as I can.
Well maybe tommorrow I will be able to post something else,
Sorry this is so random.
OOOOOooo I am excited to say Im reading again though.
I read 133 pages last night and this morning.
I also organized my beads and painting supplies.
So projects are underway.


2 comments:

  1. ok first of all, laughed out loud at the sugar mama comment..pure hysteria...second great idea about the clothing store-discounts, woot! Also,isn't it great that God doesn't see us as trials? Just love-He is pure love..love you girl! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marni. haha i reread the sugar mamma thing and laughed too. What was I thinking. It is fantastic that we are not burdens to God. That he is always there. Love you.

    ReplyDelete